Watercolour & Wine (Mar)
This product is currently sold out.
Channel your inner artist with our Watercolour & Wine Workshop!
Whether you have experience or have never picked up a paintbrush, our lovely artist Sally will gently guide you through the meditative and creative processes used in the wonderful world of watercolour. You’ll study the nuances of watercolour paint and its application, delve into colour, tone and light, practice brush techniques and how to bring it all together to create your own still life work of art that you’ll be proud of.
Get your creative juices flowing - It’s Friday night and we are opening this workshop up to BYO wine!
- Step by step instructions and basic painting techniques to create your own watercolour artwork with a selection of subjects draw inspiration from
- Watercolour paper
- Watercolour paint and palette for developing and mixing colours.
- All materials provided. But if you're worried about your clothes feel free to bring an apron along too
We’ll also have organic tea brewing, cake platter by local bakers and groovy tunes playing on repeat.
- Shop 3, 374 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Thirroul NSW 2515
- Friday 25th of March 2022
- 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Once you’ve secured your spot we’ll be in touch closer to the date to provide any further info, in the meantime browse our Workshop FAQ's for answers to those niggling questions and our T's & C's.