Block Printing Workshop
This product is currently sold out.
Join us for an afternoon of block printing! Rachel Walker founder of the textiles brand Little Beacon will be teaching us the art of creating simplistic designs on your very own fabric piece. Inspired by abstract shapes and patterns of Rachels own designs, using wooden blocks and a neutral colour palette you will leave with your very own silk wall hanging.
- Demonstration on how to create a stunning wall hanging out of wooden blocks and abstract shapes.
- Paint and wooden blocks to create your unique wall hanging.
- Wall hanging hardware to hang your printed masterpiece!
- Piece of material for printing.
We’ll also have organic tea brewing, cakes by local cafes and soul music playing on repeat.
- Shop 3, 374 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Thirroul NSW 2515
- Sunday 17 May 2020
- 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Once you’ve secured your spot we’ll be in touch closer to the date to provide any further info, in the meantime browse our Workshop FAQ's for answers to those niggling questions and our T's & C's.
Taking matters into her own hands after the birth of her first child, Little Beacon’s founder Rachel struggled to find simple and natural textiles for babies and alike. Rachel’s first handprinted textile collection was quickly born. Each piece designed to flow naturally from room to room, Rachel’s designs celebrate gender-neutral palettes and quality bamboo, linen and cotton fabrics.