Brass Wall Hanging Workshop
$116.00 was $145.00
This product is currently sold out.
Glittering across the room you’ll meet Sacha, a pom that sees the shiny side of life. Sacha teaches us how to turn recycled metals into spectacular shapes that remind us of the moon. Jazz up the balcony or a dull corner in your home with a one-of-a-kind piece crafted by you.
- A demonstration of how to cut, file and finish brass sheet metal including info on how to perfectly balance your design
- All drawing equipment to get your design perfect.
- Brass sheet metal to create your pieces for the wall hanging.
- Lacquer to prevent your mobile from tarnishing.
- All tools and guidance on how to use them.
We’ll also have organic tea brewing, cakes by local cafes and great conversation on repeat.
- Shop 3, 374 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Thirroul NSW 2515
- Sunday 29th March 2020
- 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Once you’ve secured your spot we’ll be in touch closer to the date to provide any further info, in the meantime browse our Workshop FAQ's for answers to those niggling questions and our T's & C's.
Sacha Jacobsen is a jeweller by trade, making her wares in her Sydney studio under the brand Juno & Ace. Sacha has taken her skills as a jeweller and designed wall hangings and mobiles made from recycled brass. You'll find Sacha at all the must-go-to design markets across Australia and from time to time in our store teaching all of you how to make your very own mobile.