Cactus Talk Desertscape Workshop
This product is currently sold out.
Taking inspiration from the desertscapes of California, from the Mojave to Joshua Tree this workshop is lead by cacti enthusiast Callum Crinis from Cactus Talk. At this workshop you’ll be given tips on how to take care of your cacti and choose your own selection of mini cacti to create a potted desertscape garden.
In this workshop Callum will also show you how to repot, propagate and mix your own soil for the best growing results.
- Step by step instructions and tips on how to repot and plant your cacti.
- 3-4 mini cacti to pot yourself.
- Ceramic planter pot to take home!
- All materials provided. But if you're worried about your clothes feel free to bring an apron or gardening gloves along too.
We’ll also have organic tea brewing, cheese platter by local cafes and 70s classics playing on repeat.
- Shop 3, 374 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Thirroul NSW 2515
- Sunday 18th October 2020
- 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Once you’ve secured your spot we’ll be in touch closer to the date to provide any further info, in the meantime browse our Workshop FAQ's for answers to those niggling questions and our T's & C's.