Linocut Printmaking Workshop (September)
This product is currently sold out.
Jump into the inky world of linocut printing! Learn the skill of carving into a linoleum block to create one-of-a-kind hand-cut artworks and paper goods. Explore the relationship between line, positive and negative space in design using inspiration pieces - channel your inner Matisse and bring your visions to life on paper!
- All the techniques you'll need to produce your own hand-cut A3 or A4 fine art print and cards
- Carving and impressing tools, linoleum sheets and range of coloured block inks
- Tutorial on designing beautiful printed goods with inspiration
We’ll also have organic tea brewing, cake platter by local bakers and groovy tunes playing on repeat.
- Shop 3, 374 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Thirroul NSW 2515
- Friday 24th September 2021
- 6.30pm to 8.30pm
Once you’ve secured your spot we’ll be in touch closer to the date to provide any further info, in the meantime browse our Workshop FAQ's for answers to those niggling questions and our T's & C's.
Eleanor McNeill grew up in the northern suburbs of Wollongong, Australia, and has just returned home after fours years living and working in the UK. Trained in Design at COFA, Sydney, she majored in Object, Graphics and Textiles; her studies took her to England and India where she developed a range of techniques that contribute to her multi-disciplinary practice.