Paint & Wine with Ash Leslie (October)
This product is currently sold out.
Pick up that paint brush and join us as local artist Ash Leslie guides you step by step on painting your own abstract artwork in this group painting workshop.
Ash will share with you basic techniques of painting with acrylics on canvas starting with some fun activities to get your creative juices flowing. Ash will supply the subject and allow you as much or as little guidance as you like.
No artistic skills required, just bring your self and we'll supply the rest. In this workshop, we will be explore the relationship between colour and form to create your very own abstract composition.
And as it is Friday night we are opening this workshop up to BYO wine!
- Step by step instructions and basic painting techniques to create your own painting in the style of abstract art with a mood board provided by the artist.
- 30 x 40cm Canvas
- Acrylic paint and palette for developing and mixing colours.
- All materials provided. But if you're worried about your clothes feel free to bring an apron along too.
We’ll also have organic tea brewing, coffee and chai, cakes by local bakers and great conversation on repeat.
None! This workshop is perfect for beginners.
This workshop is perfect for individuals, couples and groups, or as a gift for a loved one. For more information on booking a private paint & wine workshop for groups, get in touch here.
- Shop 3, 374 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Thirroul NSW 2515
- Friday 14th of October 2022
- 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Once you’ve secured your spot we’ll be in touch closer to the date to provide any further info, in the meantime browse our Workshop FAQ's for answers to those niggling questions and our T's & C's.