Stained Glass Workshop (Sep)
This product is currently sold out.
Let's learn the lost art of Leadlighting! Through generations Natalie has learnt the skill and finesse of making art using stained glass and she's here to share her skills with you.
A traditional craft into a modern form, in this workshop you'll create your own sun catcher to hang in front of your window to admire the beautiful art you create.
- Demonstration and materials to make a stained glass sun catcher.
- A selection of coloured glass to choose from Natalie's personal collection.
- Soldering tools and all materials including safety equipment will be provided.
We’ll also have organic tea brewing, cakes by local cafes and great conversation on repeat.
- Shop 3, 374 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Thirroul NSW 2515
- Sunday 12th September 2021
- 2:00pm to 5:00pm
We recommend if pregnant or breastfeeding you consult your GP before booking due to the nature of some of the materials handled during the workshop.
Once you’ve secured your spot we’ll be in touch closer to the date to provide any further info, in the meantime browse our Workshop FAQ's for answers to those niggling questions and our T's & C's.