Materials & Measurements
- Measures 7″x9″
- 50 pt board cover in black and screen printed by hand in gold ink
- 275 pages with boldly designed card stock divider pages to separate months
- 2019-2021 lunar charts for easy reference
- Year, Month and Week views at a glance
- Goal setting and to do lists for every month and week + a place to write your intention
- a list of major holidays from 2019-2021
- includes 40 blank note pages in the back
- a paper pocket folder for receipts or small keepsakes
- an antique brass bookmark to keep your place
- a 4×6 sticker sheet for when you need to feel extra
Native Bear was founded by Leela Hoehn in 2012 with the intuitive human in mind. The type of human that’s creative, spiritually inquisitive, and requires beauty in order to thrive in our modern world.
While paper and home goods have always been a soft spot for Leela there was never anything that really encompassed the aesthetic she was looking for. She wanted something edgier, yet approachable. Beautiful, but bold. After a few years of evolution she finally honed in the Native Bear vibe, pulling inspiration from 1970s nostalgia, the fluidity of psyche rock poster art, earthiness, and a touch of magic.