Ingredients & details
Rose Otto and Palmarosa Essential Oil, Rose Hydrosol, Evening Primrose Oil, Witch Hazel Extract Rose Quartz Crystal and Alkaline Water. 4 oz Frosted Glass Bottle. Organic/ Handmade.
- Rose Hydrosol – This aromatic water of organic roses rejuvenates, hydrates, softens, calms redness and feelings of irritation, and if used over time, reduces the effects of time (as seen in facial lines and wrinkles)
- Evening Primrose Oil – is well known to women who suffer the effects of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), but it is also very useful for keeping your skin in good condition. Its major active ingredient is gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). It can rejuvenate tired and aging skin, make tired eyes look fresher, reduce and remove fine wrinkles, and help you feel rejuvenated and younger.
- Witch Hazel – One of the most common uses for witch hazel is as an astringent. It has the ability to remove excess oil, dirt and residue from skin and shrinks pores. Regular use of witch hazel on your face and skin helps keep blackheads and blemishes from forming. It will leave the skin fresh and nicely pH balanced.
- Rose Otto Essential Oil – is traditionally calming and uplifting, and has anti inflammatory cooling and soothing properties. It works well for dry, hot, inflamed, or itchy skin. It can also work well for preventing scarring, treating broken capillaries, and even for relieving stress. Studies have also shown rose oil to have antimicrobial properties. Rose oil can improve acne, balance hormones, relieve anxiety, improve depression, reduce rosacea and naturally increase libido.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil – regulates skin moisture and oil production and is therefore useful for both dry and oily skin. Offering cell renewal benefits, palmarosa essential oil nourishes and restores skin health and harmony. It is also known for its ability to rejuvenate.
- Rose Quartz Crystal – is a stone of the heart, a crystal of unconditional love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive self love.
Poppy and Someday
Poppy and Someday was inspired by plants and their remarkable ability to heal and teach. Often referred to as a “Cup of Gold,” the California Poppy evokes a childlike joy and sense of calm for those in its presence, the same qualities Poppy and Someday hopes to promote through its products. The company’s product line features an evolving collection of organic body care products, each of which is comprised of a unique blend of constitutional ingredients. The product design process is rooted in the study of Ayurveda and Western Herbalism and focuses on native plant ingredients. Every ingredient comes from Mother Earth and never contains any synthetics or preservatives.
Poppy and Someday is owned and operated by Herbalist and Ayurvedic Practitioner, Kari Jansen. After years of studying herbalism, Kari combined her passion for plants with her love of gardening, wildcrafting and herbal medicine making to bring Poppy and Someday to life as a business.