Ingredients & details
Alkaline Water, Calendula Tincture (alcohol), Jojoba Oil, Essential Oils of Frankincense, Petitgrain, Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Pinon Pine, Tourmaline Crystal. 4 oz Blue Glass Bottle. Organic/ Handmade.
- Calendula – Calendula has been found to have strong anti-inflammatory properties via powerful flavonoids. These plant-based antioxidants protect cells from free radical damage.
- Jojoba Oil – It contains many different varieties of tocopherols which make up Vitamin E and many other natural minerals. Vitamin E is well known for promoting healthy and clear skin. Jojoba oil is an antioxidant and protects you from the damaging effects of free radicals, which is believed to contribute or cause various chronic diseases and cancer.
- Frankincense Essential Oil – has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness. In addition to elevated spiritual experiences, the benefits of Frankincense essential oil include maintaining radiant skin. Its ability to smooth the look of healthy skin.
- Pinon Pine Essential Oil – pine oil is known for its uplifting and purifying qualities, which support nearly every system of the body. Known to have an uplifting, cleansing effect which can dispel worry and tiredness, invigorating pine oil can clear the air and release negative emotions.
- Petitgrain Essential Oil – The relaxing effect of Petitgrain Essential Oil helps overcome depression and other problems such as stress, anger, and fear. It uplifts the mood and induces positive thinking.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – works with the cardiovascular, endocrine, and hormonal systems, as well as supporting emotional and spiritual balance. Many of these properties and the potential uses for ylang ylang are those that closely link the body to the emotions or the mind, showing very clearly the mind-body connection and how Nature can help our body find balance as a whole.
- Lavender Essential Oil – cooling, relaxing and uplifting effects have been cherished throughout the world for thousands of years. Lavender oil is revered in particular in folk traditions for its profound ability to cool an overheated body. When used regularly, it reduces feelings of anger, agitation and insecurity.
- Tourmaline Crystal – a powerful grounding stone, electrical in nature, providing a connection between Earth and the human spirit. Its supportive energy aligns the energy centers of the body and channels healing light throughout the system. It promotes a sense of power and self-confidence, allowing for a clearer, more objective view of the world.
Poppy and Someday
Poppy and Someday was inspired by plants and their remarkable ability to heal and teach. Often referred to as a “Cup of Gold,” the California Poppy evokes a childlike joy and sense of calm for those in its presence, the same qualities Poppy and Someday hopes to promote through its products. The company’s product line features an evolving collection of organic body care products, each of which is comprised of a unique blend of constitutional ingredients. The product design process is rooted in the study of Ayurveda and Western Herbalism and focuses on native plant ingredients. Every ingredient comes from Mother Earth and never contains any synthetics or preservatives.
Poppy and Someday is owned and operated by Herbalist and Ayurvedic Practitioner, Kari Jansen. After years of studying herbalism, Kari combined her passion for plants with her love of gardening, wildcrafting and herbal medicine making to bring Poppy and Someday to life as a business.